1. HOW TO BUILD RESILIENCE GOING THROUGH CHANGE
An interactive talk where participants reflect on essential resiliency traits proven to be helpful in going through change such as: Optimism, Gratitude, and Adaptability.
Each person writes down 2 sentences/and their signature on the spot.
They, then see how their handwriting and the corresponding, described behaviours and attitudes of fascinating, modern and historical figures compare to their own in these areas.
Once they learn about how to identify the trait in their writing, we discuss science-backed, immediately actionable strategies to build these core resilience strengths.
Handwriting is used as a unique and engaging tool for a larger, practical discussion about how each person is showing up with strengths in context to their role and the team.
2.PERSONALITY X-RAY GROUP COACHING:
Each participant holds their handwriting up directly to the screen.
I will point out to 3 specific strengths that this team member shows up with.
The outcome is that your team gets to know each member’s strengths so that they can collaborate even more effectively and gain greater empathy for each other.
They will walk away with insights about the unique and inspiring contributions they bring to the team.
POSSIBLE ADDITIONAL PERSONALITY X-RAY COACHING:
- This is structured as a group or in individual break-out rooms, in 3-minute micro-coaching sessions
- It’s for any team member who wants to stay on the call to hear (individually) or in a group setting, constructive ways that they can improve on their blind spots.
3. CO-CREATED LEADERSHIP
Target Audience: Leaders, CEOs, Managers, Business Professionals, Deans, Association Executives
Culture is the story we tell our teams and our people. Conventional leadership keynotes sometimes fail because they don’t address these stories embedded in your culture. They also don’t provide actionable strategies to deal with the unique problems and opportunities that arise from the current processes and culture that are in place. If the answers are hidden in plain sight, then how can you create psychological safety to bring those gems to the surface?
Join Jamie Mason Cohen, certified leadership trainer with The Leadership Circle, who formerly worked behind-the-scenes at SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE, as he guides your team through an unconventional, inspired experience (part relevant and customized keynote, part riveting town-hall).
Leaders at all levels of your organization will walk away with the belief that your organization’s unique competitive advantage is your uniqueness.
Your team will learn:
- The top 5 creative competencies in your organization according to a quick survey done with your team, based on The Leadership Circle’s Leadership Culture Survey (strengths that contribute to leadership effectiveness and accelerated business performance)
- Customized, actionable takeaways that can be immediately implemented to build on these identified competencies
- The top 2 reactive tendencies that your team believes the organization needs to improve for better overall performance (overextended strengths that might be mitigating leadership effectiveness and performance)
- Customized, actionable takeaways that can be immediately implemented to resolve these tendencies
- How to create an environment where mistakes become a gold mine for growth, learning, and greater overall performance
4. SATURDAY NIGHT LEADERS: How to Solve Problems Keeping You Up Until 3AM
Audience: CEOs, Corporate teams, Deans, Managers, Business Professionals, Association Executives
Problem-solve faster and have more fun doing it.
YOU have impossible deadlines, millions at stake, a changing industry, communication and alignment challenges with team members, and jobs are on the line if the show’s not a hit with the audience.
Jamie Mason Cohen, who once worked for SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE, incorporates the sure-proof strategies and skills learned and inspired by the longest running show in U.S. media history to how any organization can adjust and thrive in a VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous) world.
Structuring the in-depth interactive, high-content, practical and humorous deep-dive keynote into seven parts, Jamie will get your audience thinking on their feet about how to solve the priority problems that are keeping them up until 3 AM. Each part of the experience represents a day of the week and a tangible step towards closing the gap between where they currently are and where they want to be.
This is What You’ll Learn:
- How to use improv skills to help deliver more market share, add-on business from existing customers and lower turn-over
- Giving feedback that helps the team win without anyone feeling they’re losing
- Improvising solutions under tight deadlines
- How to incorporate a process to become an effective courageous communicator
- How to adopt a ‘Saturday Night’ mindset to adjust in uncertain contexts
At the end of the deep dive keynote, your team will be energized, equipped and ready to yell: LIVE FROM YOUR WORK, IT’S SATURDAY NIGHT!